So today I was thinking about what I wanted to write a post about. I noticed that there is absolutely nothing on my blog, that allows my readers to get to know me a little more. I love reading other blog’s where it gives you a little bit of an insight into the writer, what are their likes and dislikes etc so I thought it would be a fun idea to start a Top 5 Tag.
The idea is…
There are a series of topics and you have to answer each one with 5 answers (Only once in your post can you add a sixth if you’re really stuck on a particular topic). This way, your readers have a chance to find out a little more about you and hopefully, they’ll be able to connect with you a little more when reading your other posts.
So let’s begin!
5 Favourite things to do
- Binge watch TV
- spend time with my loved ones
- Read & Write
- Go to the Theatre (Not something I do that often but I love it!! MY favourite was Blood Brothers)
- Watch Murder/Crime documentaries and Conspiracy theories (Kendall Rae on YouTube is the best for this)
5 Favourite Films
- Sweet Home Alabama
- Mamma Mia
Musicals are such a good mood lifter!!
5 Favourite TV Shows
- Coronation Street
- Full House
- Modern Family
There’s so many to choose from!! I choose TV over Films any day
5 favourite Songs (At the moment)
- Take a Bow – Rihanna
- Galway Girl – Ed Sheeran
- I wish I was a punk rocker – Sandi Thom
- Total Eclipse Of The Heart – Bonnie Tyler
- 9 to 5 – Dolly Parton
5 Favourite Books
- Where Rainbows End – Cecelia Ahern
- The Couple Next Door – Shari Lapena
- Something From Tiffanys – Melissa Hill
- The Girl on The Train – Paula Hawkins
- The Escape – C.L. Taylor
5 Favourite Blogs to Read
- Mowgli and the Buddha – This blog is written by a girl I went to uni with!! I laughed so hard at her post The Birth of The Buddha!!
- Same Person Different Me – This blog is written by a Lady who lost her little girl from choking, she has now, with her husband, started a charity to help parents/teachers etc health and safety with children. This blog is so beautiful and touching to read!! I cry reading most of them but its just so beautiful.
- Trafotoz – I love this blog so much!! It’s a bit of everything and it covers all things I love like missing peoples cases, unsolved mysteries as well as product/place reviews!!
- Faye Jessica – I just love how fresh this blog is!! It’s a good read and full of different things!
- Terri Talks – This blog is just so cool! Terri has an amazing fashion sense which is probably what draws me to her posts so much! Full of beauty fashion and adventures!
5 Things I’m looking forward to in the next year
- Graduating University
- Going to Dublin with my love for our 2 year Anniversary (hopefully)
- Cuba!! (Also Hopefully but probably be booking very soon)
- My 21st! (Although I don’t have anything planned yet!)
- My Cousin’s Wedding… I love a good wedding.
5 personal facts about me
- All I want in life is to make my family proud, especially my two Granddads.
- My biggest regrets in life are not choosing to study English at College and not studying Performing Arts at University
- I’m very much an old soul. I don’t like going out too much and prefer to stay at home with a takeaway and a good movie or TV show
- I never believe in myself. I never think good of anything I do and doubt myself a lot (something I’m trying to work on)
- Majority of things I worry about involves money. (Something I hope to change in the future)
5 Best Memories (With Pictures)
- A family holiday to Anglesey with my Dad’s side. My favourite memory from the holiday is one evening when we all sat around singing and just having so much fun and laughing so much!!
2. The first getaway to Leek with my boyfriend and a trip to Alton Towers during. (We got incredibly drunk on the first day and I found the cutest ‘oldy worldy’ bookshop where I may have spent a little too much!!)
3. Our 2014 holiday to Menorca! Especially the last night when my mum, dad, Best friend Beth and I all jumped/were pushed in the pool fully dressed.
4. A meal to San Carlo with My boyfriend and his parents! Definitely, the most amazing meal I’ve ever eaten!!!!
5. A holiday to Wales, body boarding in the sea in Cardigan Bay with my sisters and cousins
I just love the second photo when Zoe fell off her board haha
A little-added extra
My Role Model
My Momma (Obviously! She’s the best)
My dad, there’s nothing that man can’t do!!
Thank You for reading!! I hope you enjoyed getting to know me a little more…
The 5 bloggers I nominate are