Anyone who knows me well, will have heard me saying many time “it annoys me so much” , some of them may just say it’s because I’m dramatic, but I think I just get annoyed way too easily.
Here’s a list that, in my opinion, is likely to be very relatable for a lot of people… be sure to let me know in the comments if you’re just like me!!
- People who don’t say thank you after letting them go (when driving) or when you hold a door for them.
- People who don’t indicate, especially at roundabouts… AM I JUST SUPPOSED TO GUESS WHERE YOU’RE GOING???
- People who judge/laugh at others in the gym… everyone has to start somewhere right?
- People who insinuate that your opinion doesn’t matter.
- People who say you’re wrong about something that is different depending on how you’ve been brought up/where you’re from etc (the age old regional dialect debate that you should NEVER get me started on).
- Political debates at parties/social gatherings…we’re here to have a good time, I don’t want to be sat at a restaurant listening to people arguing about their political opinions.
- Seeing someone being rude to a customer assistant with no reason what so ever… (don’t take your mood out on someone who is stuck in work, ESPECIALLY AT CHRISTMAS!!!)
- Staff in shops who blatantly refuse to even try and help you.
- People who don’t like you before even giving you a chance… get to know someone before you decide to go judging them.
- People who can’t admit they’re wrong, especially when it’s so obvious.
- People who try to tell you you’re wrong but won’t actually listen to what you’re saying.
- Someone who just repeats the same thing over and over and doesn’t let you get a word in edge ways during an argument. Coward.
- Someone who laughs at you for something personal. You don’t know how it’s going to effect them.
- When you tell somebody something and ask them not to tell anybody, then a day later…everyone knows!!!
- When someone is having a go at you one minute, then being overly nice to you the next. I need more than 20 seconds to get over what just happened okay.
- When someone tries to tell me what I can and can’t do with my own money. Or even asks me what I spend it on… please tell me what it’s got to do with you…?
- When I see anyone taking the p*** out of someone with a physical or mental disability… have some respect.
- People who do nothing but stare at someone with a disability.
- People who come out with incredibly inappropriate comments and don’t even apologise after they realise they shouldn’t have said that.
- Taking the p*** out of someone else’s passion/ambition/goals. If it’s what they want to do, leave them be.
Now I’m not going to lie and say that I haven’t done at least one of these at some point in my life. My sisters are forever saying I can’t admit when I’m wrong, but I’m only ever adamant about what I’m saying when people don’t let me explain my side.
Respect isn’t difficult.
Manners are easy.
Be nice to people, and they’ll be nice to you.
Bye for now