Thank You so much to Britt at Alternatively Speaking for tagging me!
I’m super excited about this one as it’s a chance for my readers to really get to know me, and things they wouldn’t of otherwise.
So here goes…
1) What’s your name?
2) Any nicknames or aliases?
My friends all call me Han which is a boring nickname but Stephen calls me Rosy because of my constantly red cheeks!! (I’m way too much like Momma P).
3) Your Gender?
4) Your star sign?
5) How old are you?
6) Your relationship status?
I’ve been with Stephen for almost 2 years.
7) Any Children?
No but I do have a beautiful god daughter, she will do for now haha (I’m only 20!!!)
8) Any pets?
No, my family doesn’t have a good track record with pets!!
9) Any tattoos or piercings?
I have my ears pierced, I did have my belly pierced which is now just a scar but I’ll probably have it re done before I go away.
I also have a tattoo on my hip…
(You may as well follow my insta whilst you’re here 😉 )
10) What do you like about yourself?
Hmmm probably my creativity
11) What do you dislike about yourself?
I have no eyelashes, my eye’s are grey and I have rubbish tiny eyelids that make eye shadow a pain to do.
12) Righty or Lefty?
13) The last thing you ate?
Steak, roasted veg and sweet potato mash in red wine sauce.
14) The last thing you drank?
orange juice, pineapple juice, lemonade and grenadine (my own personal concoction)
15) Your last phone call?
16) Your last text message?
A group chat with Caitlin and Chloe
17) Your last email?
Ian, my personal dissertation tutor
18) The last song you listened to?
Dumb by Tich
19) The last book you read?
I can’t even remember the name of it because it’s petty rubbish!!
20) The last time you cried?
Last night at Chicago Fire!!!!!!
21) The last blog you read?
I’m literally reading My Random Musings Blog to find the questions for this post lol
22) The last person you spoke to?
My mum and dad, I’m sat with them right now haha
23) The last place you visited?
24) Your last holiday abroad?
Have You Ever…
25) Gotten back with an ex?
26) Been cheated on?
27) Cheated on someone?
28) Lost someone special to you?
29) Been so drunk you threw up?
HA pretty much every time I drink
30) Fallen out of love with someone?
I’ve only ever loved one person and still do!
31) Met someone who changed you?
32) Been in a situation where you found out who your real friends are?
33) Kissed someone you probably shouldn’t have?
I don’t think so…?
34) Found out people are talking about you behind your back?
35) Broken someone’s heart
I doubt it
36) Kissed a stranger?
Are they really a stranger once you kiss them?
I guess Stephen was in that case
37) Had your own heart broken?
I thought I had many times but the only time I truly did was when my Grandad died.
38) Had sex on the first date?
39) Been arrested?
40) Been attracted to someone of the opposite sex to who you’re usually attracted to?
Tammy Hembrow and Rihanna!!!!
41) Done something you regret?
Yeah, many things
42) Had a threesome?
43) Embarrassed yourself in public?
Yeah!! I fell down the stairs in college and fell flat on my face on a bus once
44) Misjudged someone?
Your beliefs and opinions?
45) Do you believe in God?
In some ways yes.
46) Do you believe in yourself?
47) Do you believe in Santa Claus?
48) Do you believe in ghosts?
49) Do you believe in aliens?
50) Do you believe in miracles?
51) Do you believe in the power of positive thinking?
Yeah, I always used to tell my friends “if you think positive thoughts, you’ll reach positive outcomes” before exams.
52) Do you believe in love at first sight?
No, you can’t love someone purely on how they look, that’s not love its lust.
53) Can money make you happy?
Of course it can but not your entire life. You need other things to make you completely happy also, such as love and care.
54) Would you describe yourself as a feminist?
I believe in some of the values but I cannot stand the way it has become.
I’m all for equal rights, believe me, but when it comes to a feminist march where a man can’t even walk through without being beat up, is where I draw the line.
So no, in all honestly, I’m for equality, but against feminism.
55) Are you pro-life or pro-choice?
Choice – all day every day.
56) Do you have strong political beliefs?
The only political views I feel strongly about is that I hate Donald Trump and Theresa May.
57) Do you have strong religious beliefs?
58) What do you think the most important thing you can give a child is?
I would say love but healthy food is more important, they will die without it.
59) Are you eating anything right now?
Nope I just had tea
60) Are you drinking anything right now?
My concoction of orange, pineapple, lemonade and grenadine
61) What are you listening to right now?
Nothing, I’m watching Chicago Fire
62) What are you thinking about right now?
This blog post.
63) What are you waiting for right now?
Going to Essex tomorrow to see my love. (when I’m writing it anyway, to you it’s Sunday and I’ll be home)
64) What are you most excited about right now?
Seeing Stephen tomorrow and going to Egypt in June.
65) What’s your pet hate right now?
I have so many!!
My biggest has to be when you’re having an argument with someone and they know they have nothing of value to say so they just repeat the same pointless thing like “did I say that though, did I say that, but I didn’t say that did I…” you get the picture.
DON’T DO IT!!!!!
66) What’s your favourite thing right now?
Steak and red wine sauce
67) If you weren’t answering these questions, what would you be doing?
Watching Chicago Fire. Can’t you tell I’m obsessed.
68) Your first best friend?
69) Your first kiss?
Two words, washing machine
70) Your first celebrity crush?
Jake Ruesso from Wizards of Waverly Place
71) Your first holiday?
Majorca – I was only a baby though so I don’t remember it.
72) Your first regret?
I’ve no idea!!! Probably going to a college so far away
73) Your first pet?
Munchkin the rabbit
74) Your first job?
75) Your first childhood memory?
My Dad, sisters and cousin had gone out and Momma P and I stayed at home because I didn’t know how to ride a bike.
Anyway, I was playing with my doll and my doll was hurt so I got the box of plasters and covered the doll in them.
My dad etc came home and my sister had fallen over and cut her leg. When they went to get a plaster, they saw there was none and then noticed they were all over my baby born doll. I got in so much trouble but it’s so funny to think about now.
Which would you choose?
76) Love or money?
77) Twitter or Facebook?
Facebook but Twitter for blog
78) Hook up or Relationship?
Who would even choose a hook up? Obviously a relationship!
79) Dogs or cats?
Dogs – cats hate me. Well Stephens does anyway
80) Coffee or Tea?
81) Beer or Wine?
82) Sweet or Savory?
83) Introvert or Extrovert?
84) Vampires or Wearwolves?
85) Seaside or Countryside?
86) Summer or Winter?
87) Books or movies?
Depends what mood I’m in really
88) Horror or Comedy?
A Few Random Questions to Finish On
89) Do you wish you could change your past?
I thought I would have changed going to uni but then I don’t think I would have met Stephen if I was working full time because I would’t have been going out on a weeknight so no.
90) What’s your dream job?
91) Whats your guilty pleasure?
Cottage cheese and ketchup
92) What are you afraid of?
Losing everyone I love
93) What was the first thing you wanted to be when you grew up?
A lollypop lady/dinner lady
94) If you could have any super power, what would it be?
Transportation so I’m not always late
95) If you could change anything about your life, what would it be?
I’d be smarter, but not arrogantly
96) Would you want immortality?
97) If you could interview anyone, dead or alive, who would it be?
Madeline Mcann or Lady Diana
98) Would you say you are happy?
99) What one piece of advice would you give yourself to age eighteen?
Don’t spend 5 minutes crying over something that won’t matter in 5 years.
100) Where would you like to be in 5 years time?
Happy, in my own house with Stephen and in a good job that I enjoy.
I enjoyed writing this post so much, I hope you enjoyed reading it.
Eva and Vikki