Well boys and girls, I may have been MIA during the best past month or so, but guess what happened in that month…
I TURNED 21!
So now I’m basically an adult, apparently it means I’m wise. Now I’m all wise and that, I thought I should share my wisdom with the world. So let’s jump right in with the 21 things I’ve learnt since I popped outta Momma P’s sunroof all those years ago…(remember my new found wisdom when you read them please and thank you).
1. Your life is your own, don’t ever let anyone try to tell you what path you can or can’t do.
2. Follow your dreams and take any opportunities that come your way, you’re more likely to rest noth doing them in the future.
3. My parents are actually fun to be around, and if you get on with your parents (I know some people don’t so this may not be for everyone) they will be your best friends for life.
4. Your parent will only ever be hard or strict because they want what’s best for you.
6. Appreciate time to yourself, it can be really important every once in a while.
7. You can find success in whatever path you take, if uni’s not for you then that’s cool.
8. Your taste buds really do change as you grow up, something you dislike as a child could be your favourite thing when you’re older.
9. You really will find love when you’re least expecting it.
10. You will never truly know how to deal with the death of a family member or friend until it happens.
11. There is nothing more annoying than people who don’t let other people have an opinion or even give their opinion.
12. If someone just repeats the same thing over and over during an argument, it’s more than likely because they know they’re wrong.
13. If you enjoy doing something, whether it be going out, eating out, watching TV then do it! Nobody can tell you not to (unless it’s illegal, then they kinda can).
14. If you find a passion for something then put your all into it, and if someone tells you it’s rubbish then tell them not to look/watch 🙅🏼 SIMPLE.
15. Sometimes it’s best to just agree to disagree rather than argue.
16. Nobody, and I meant NOBODY can say the Kardashians aren’t brilliant, hate on them all you want but they turned a leaked sex tape into a multi billion dollar empire….
17. Your family and friends are everything, make time for them. Especially your grandparents, you never know when it could be the last time you see them.
18. Celebrities lives are probably a heck of a lot more interesting than your own or your friends, if you wanna read all about it then go for it.
19. Your birthdays truly do get less exiting and you get older.
20. You can’t be great at everything, so find something you are great at and be the best.
21. If someone loves you, all they will want for you is to be happy.