As I mentioned in my post I’m Baaaaccccckkkkk, in my little hiatus from blogging, I’ve really found my passion and flare in the kitchen. I’ve always loved to experiment with different recipes and dring out different ingredients and seeing what happens, well this little beauty just happened to be one of them.
You Will Need (feeds 4):
- 3 chicken breasts (cut into big chunks)
- 2 garlic cloves (finely chopped)
- Garlic butter
- Cherry Tomatoes (sliced or halved, your choice)
- Mushrooms (sliced)
- 1 white onion (finely chopped)
- 250ml double cream
- 1/4 bottle white wine (you may as well drink the rest considering you’ve opened the bottle)
- Grated Parmesan cheese
- 2 tsp brown sugar
- Melt your garlic butter in a frying pan with your onions and garlic.
- Add the chicken to the pan and cook through.
- Once the chicken is cooked, take it out of the pan and leave on a plate to rest.
- Add the wine to the onions and garlic in the pan and cook off the alcohol before adding the mushrooms and tomatoes.
- Pour the cream into the pan and mix well before adding a little salt and pepper, brown sugar and the parmesan.
- Add the chicken back to the pan with the juices on the plate and leave to simmer for 10-15 minutes.
- Be sure not to overcook the chicken or it will be dry/tough.
Ways to Serve:
This dish would be nice with a variety of sides.
Pasta or rice would compliment it incredibly well, but I chose to have it with little garlic roasted potatoes and long stem broccoli. Oh, and a very large glass of white.
If you decide to make this dish, be sure to send me a photo of your creation on twitter @Hannmariee_